Salina’s and Jack’s baby’s breath dream wedding in Athens literally took our breath away.
A sophisticated and elegant wedding in Greece was their dream and this is exactly what we delivered.
When Salina and Jack told us that they were intending to have 3 weddings, one in London where they live in, one in Asia where they come from and one in Greece, a destination they love, we knew we had to make everything to make their wedding in Greece a special memory for our lovely couple and their guests travelling from Asia and all over the world.
A wedding at Private House in the Athenian Riviera
One of our most be loving venues, where you feel the vibes like being on a Greek island. Filled with baby’s breath, white minimalist touches and pale green details, all these gave an elegant and sophisticated finish to this wedding venue, that combines a romantic ceremony, a dreamy dinner area with string fairy lights under the starry sky and last but not least a cocktail area that everyone enjoyed at the end of the night.
Classy and elegant wedding vibes
Like our couples’ request, we had to arrange an elegant end well balanced wedding, with romantic elements. White chairs and tables, with white baby’s breath tall centerpieces and white candles, everything was so “clean”. Soft pastels like green and blush gave shape and helped all the whites to stand out. It was a minimal and micro wedding, designed by the Rock Paper Scissors Events way.
Happy couple & married couple in Athens
5 reasons why lighting is very important for your wedding
Wedding lighting can completely transform your venue and create a magical ambience. Let’s see how:
- With the right lighting you can upscale the décor and floral so they look even more beautiful.
- Make dinner area feel intimate and inviting.
- It creates the aesthetic environment even if the decoration is simple or have a very specific character.
- The lighting on the dance floor also enhances the mood of the people and lets them enjoy the time on the dance floor.
- If, due to the weather conditions you need to rent tents to cover a part or the whole of the wedding reception area, the right lighting can make these airy tents glow from inside and look magnicifent.